Friday, October 20, 2017

How fake Nigerian pastor allegedly scammed lady looking for job



A Nigerian lady identified as Avwerosuo Okoroh has cried out after she was allegedly scammed by a fake pastor who claimed to get her a job.In an interview with NAIJ.com, Okoroh said the man claimed he was a senior pastor at Flaming Fire Assembly in Imo state.She revealed that the pastor identified as Vincent Onoche Egbunu approached her through a friend in June. He told her he could get her the vacancy available at the Nigerian Prison Service (NPS).According to her, the pastor told her the vacancy was available for N100,000 and told her to pay him N50,000 as the first payment.
After she paid the complete N50,000, the man sent her an appointment letter with the letterhead of the NPS and the date of her resumption. She told NAIJ.com that she paid him the balance after he sent the appointment letter at the end of the month.
On getting there, she discovered that the man had dumped her and that there was no vacancy available.
Below is her story:
“It happened in June this year, i was at home when my friend told me that there's a friend of her cousin who told her cousin that his friend has a slot for NPS job n that the slot is sold for #100,000 and that I have to pay 50k before he can start with the processing I then told him i don't have much on me that day but I was having 7k he said I should send it over that I should not fail him to pay him the balance of 43k by month end then when I have gotten the job I will pay him the balance I said OK and sent him my credentials n then according to him he started with the preparation. At month end of June I paid him the balance of 43k he then told me when the appointment letter is ready he will send it to my email. I waited for almost a month before he sent me the appointment letter but b4 he sent it to me I paid him another #10,000. He then told me I should tell others about it that there's still slots n when my friends saw the letter they believe it was real so I connected him with them that was how they paid him but up till this moment he never sent them their appointment letter.When the time written on the appointment letter for me to report I called him for almost a week before the day but he didn't pick so myself and one of my friends from Niger state decided to embark on a journey to Abuja for us to be sure if it's real since he has stopped picking our calls or even reply our message, on getting there we confirmed it to be fake n both of us were almost arrested if not for one guy that saved us.”

Credit: Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to earn cool Money with Part-time job

http://DoPartTimeJob.com/?user=1170799 The link above is an online business plan. It is simplified a bit for this page, so we encourage...