Friday, August 18, 2017

I will never return to Chelsea - Spanish striker Diego Costa


Diego Costa has stated firmly that he will not return to Chelsea - The relationship between the Spaniard and Antonio Conte has gone sour - Costa has explained that he wants to return to Spanish club Atletico Madrid Embattled Spanish striker Diego Costa has stated emphatically that he will not return to reigning Premier League champions Chelsea. Diego Costa who is currently in Brazil explained that he is ready to disobey Chelsea orders and head to Spain in his bid to join Spanish side Atletico Madrid. Chelsea have told the striker to return to training this week, but the player revealed that the club want him to be training with the Blues' reserves which is against his wish. I will never return to Chelsea - Spanish striker Diego Costa “My destination is already made. I must return to Atletico Madrid because Chelsea coach has told me to leave the club. “It turns out that there is the impasse that Chelsea does not want to release me despite how Conte made it clear that he does not need me anymore. “But I believe that this situation will be resolved now on my return to Spain because I cannot play under a coach that does not trust me anymore.” Diego Costa explained. Chelsea have been considering many options in their bid to replace Diego Costa before the close of the transfer window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to earn cool Money with Part-time job

http://DoPartTimeJob.com/?user=1170799 The link above is an online business plan. It is simplified a bit for this page, so we encourage...