Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Jose Mourinho gave a young Manchester United fan his runners up medal after the 2017 UEFA Super Cup - It was gathered that the young fan that was handed Mourinho's medal is a Nigerian - The Red Devils suffered a setback after losing to Real Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup final Jose Mourinho gave a young Manchester United fan his runners up medal after the 2017 UEFA Super Cup. NAIJ.com understands that the fan who was given the medal is a Nigerian as his name is Deji which is the short form of Adedeji meaning 'The crown has become two' in Yoruba. READ ALSO: Ahmed Musa, James Rodriguez, 3 other footballers who divorced their wives ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads According to a Twitter User named Tife who happens to be the elder brother to Deji, the boy was furious at Manchester United loss to Real Madrid until Mourinho gifted him the medal. Tife posted via his Twitter handle: "My Lil Bro was so upset after the loss until this ...he's so gassed lol #MUFC @Manutd" PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest sport news on NAIJ.com Sports App ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads Mourinho, in his post-match conference said: “Look sometimes when I win I don’t keep the medals, so imagine when I lose! “And for me the medal will go to some place in my house and for that kid it’s for sure something to keep and remember. READ ALSO: Philippe Coutinho fuels speculation over his move to Barcelona “It was a little kid in a Manchester United shirt, I have no idea where he comes from, so I think for the kid it is something he will never forget and for me, I repeat when I win they don’t mean much, imagine when I lose.” Goals from Casemiro and Isco gave Real Madrid a 2 - 1 win over the Red Devils in Skopje with Romelu Lukaku scoring a consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to earn cool Money with Part-time job

http://DoPartTimeJob.com/?user=1170799 The link above is an online business plan. It is simplified a bit for this page, so we encourage...