Monday, October 2, 2017

“None of My Traducers Have Accused Me of Tribalism” – Gov. Bello



Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that his government will continue striving to exemplify inclusive leadership.

Bello, who made this known during his Independence Day broadcast, said he has ensured proportional representation of all constituencies across the three senatorial districts in state since the inception of his administration.
“I am glad that none of my traducers have accused me of ethnicism or tribalism yet (although now that I have reminded them, they may start tomorrow). If anything, some persons are angry at me for not stuffing Cabinet and other organs of governments with my own kith and kin. I do not owe anyone an apology on this score.
“In order to force a paradigm and generational shift in politics, I realize that I must keep justice, equity and merit as the moral compass for Government. The only way politics in Nigeria can change to accommodate more young people in high positions of leadership is for youths already in leadership to demonstrate competence and capacity to lead. I shall not speak for others but I repeat a solemn guarantee to succeed well as Governor of Kogi State.
“We are careful to ensure even distribution of projects across all of our constituencies based on needs assessment. All of the 5 thematic areas in our New Direction Blueprint are receiving simultaneous attention,” he said.
On the independence celebration, Governor Bello bemoaned the countless missed opportunities Nigerians have had from October 1, 1960 to October 1, 2017 to transform their great potentials into great progress. However, he reiterated his commitment to creating an enabling State where there is room for all citizens and constituencies to achieve their maximum potentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to earn cool Money with Part-time job

http://DoPartTimeJob.com/?user=1170799 The link above is an online business plan. It is simplified a bit for this page, so we encourage...